WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT MOTIVATIONS TO BE HEALTHY
TRAVEL, ENJOY FOOD, EXPLORE NATURE
FULFILL YOUR PURPOSE, or JUST FEEL FREE...
WHAT IS YOUR'S?
Have you been challenged by an Autoimmune Illness like me?
You are not alone...
Embrace your warrior spirit
and be guided through a new path to recovery or prevention
so you can live the life you were meant to live ♡♡
Hi! I have experienced what you might be going through right now. A slow and steady decline in health, feeling older too soon, constantly taking sick days, and/or feeling unfulfilled in an important area of life, in my case a 9-5 corporate job, with dreams of doing or being something more, but not feeling strong enough to do so.
I know what it is like to depend on conventional medicine to recover from chronic illness or just simply feel better, and realize, wow this really isn’t working at all and actually making matters worse! The sad truth is, conventional healthcare systems generally do not support true wellness or recovery and prevention of chronic illness for many of us. It’s up to each of us to open ourselves to a better path for our unique needs.
Guided by faith and answers that felt like a series of perfectly timed miracles, I successfully navigated the complex maze of recovery. My motivation was to have a limitless life again where travel and adventure is possible despite being diagnosed with a lifelong illness, Autoimmune Graves Disease. I am living my dreams again and consider the biggest challenge of my life as a blessing because it helps me understand my clients on a deeper level and gives hope and motivation to others with complex cases.
I am a certified holistic wellness coach living in Costa Rica part-time and collaborating with amazing holistic, integrative physicians and therapists there and in the United States.
Learn more about Karly's approach...
Autoimmune Warrior Recovery
- Beneficial for those with autoimmune disease or other chronic illnesses.
- Identify and resolve diet, lifestyle, and environmental toxicity triggers that are inhibiting recovery.
Wise Warrior Prevention
- Beneficial for those with genetic susceptibility to illness.
- Address beginning signs of chronic illness like insomnia, gut or skin issues, or reduced mental clarity and stability.
Scheduled Large and Small Groups
- Start your path to recovery in a beautiful place with people just like you.
- Located in Costa Rica known for being a healing Blue Zone!
- Amazing organic cuisine, fun and informative activities, experiential learning like healthy cooking, and therapies most effective for Autoimmune Disease and other chronic illnesses such as acupuncture, cranial-sacral therapy, and NAET.
Flexible Small or Private Groups
- Perfect for a family, group of friends or you can be grouped with other retreaters who require flexible dates.
- All of the benefits of scheduled group retreats.
- Custom itinerary and location.
The first step toward change is awareness….
- Chronic illness affects 1 out of 2 Americans and causes 7 of 10 deaths in the United States.
- 50 million Americans (approximately 1 in 6) have an autoimmune disease (more than cancer and heart disease combined).
- Between 2000 and 2030, the number of Americans living with chronic disease is predicted to increase by 37%.
If you are not waking up feeling excellent every day inside and out, something is not right. Prolonged insomnia, fatigue, skin, mental health, and gastrointestinal issues can be beginning signs of an autoimmune disease or chronic illness.
- Flexible, customized program focused on support areas most beneficial to you
- Thorough understanding of your unique health situation and goals
- Progress driven by your unique motivators, purpose, and passions
- Fun, interactive and experiential learning
- Symptom relief
- Reduced or eliminated medication dependency
- Improved energy, mental clarity, and emotional wellbeing
- Regulated immune system
TIME & COST SAVINGS
- Recovery and prevention plan to avoid long-term or future health costs
- Minimized trial and error with costly out-of-pocket holistic therapies
- Assistance selecting an effective healthcare team
- Creative utilization of health insurance for integrative and holistic care