"The biggest challenge of my life was a blessing. I realized the power I hold in my own healing process. I can help you do the same." ~ Karly
Embrace your warrior spirit
and reveal a new path.
Hello, I'm Karly Siedlecki. Thank you for visiting!
I am not going to sugarcoat it, and it may not look like it, but have been through hell and back many times. I aim to inspire hope!
My relationship with chronic illness started at the age of 30. I was living a fast-paced corporate lifestyle in Chicago when debilitating brain fog, unexplained weight gain, chronic fatigue, insomnia, depression, and skin issues derailed my life. Brain surgery (that should not have been done) for a pituitary tumor 10 years prior had caused the decline as well as my unhealthy lifestyle. I changed my life completely, but good health didn't last for long. The damage from the brain surgery and the toxic effects of a new copper IUD (ugh) weakened my body significantly.
I was diagnosed with Graves Disease at age 35 after nearly losing my life to a thyroid storm. My heart raced for weeks. It felt like I would have a heart attack at any minute. Conventional means of care had triggered a roller coaster of ups and downs and resolved nothing. I had to find a new way.
I became my own healer. I found that diet and lifestyle changes are only the beginning. The best results come when you address your biochemistry, mind and emotions, and when toxins like EMF, mold, and blue light are mitigated in your environment. This is why Costa Rica has been a healing sanctuary that I love sharing! When the roadmap I created with 10 years of experience was complete, I became free from illness and medication dependency. I want this for everyone.
The best way to start. 1) Use all of the free suggestions on this website. 2) Book a Roadmap for Recovery and Vitality® session and learn what you need to do or what you might be missing.
- Inquire about the next Path to Recovery & Vitality® Retreats - February 25th to March 3rd, 2024.
- Located in the Blue Zone of Costa Rica.
- Organic cuisine, yoga, meditation, classes about lifestyle and environmental awareness, powerful therapies such as acupuncture, cranial-sacral therapy, allergy elimination, reiki, manual lymph drainage, and therapeutic massage.
- Perfect for a family, group of friends, or you can be paired with other retreaters who require flexible dates.
- All of the benefits of scheduled group retreats.
- Custom itinerary and location.
- Beneficial for those with autoimmune diseases or other chronic illnesses.
- Identify and resolve diet, lifestyle, and environmental toxicity triggers.
- Create a holistic care team of physicians and healers.
Empowered Wellness Seekers
- Beneficial for those who feel they have lost vitality and/or are in need of finding purpose.
- Address beginning signs of chronic illness like insomnia, gut or skin issues, or reduced mental clarity and stability.
What to Expect
- A thorough review of your unique health situation, lifestyle, environment, and goals.
- A customized roadmap that highlights focus areas of improvement(diet, EMF reduction, air quality, drinking water quality, etc.)
- Symptom relief
- Reduced or eliminated medication dependency
- Improved energy, mental clarity, and emotional wellbeing
- Looking and feeling younger
ENERGY & COST SAVINGS
- Ability to focus on life and work
- Reduced long-term health costs
- Minimized trial and error
- Creative utilization of health insurance